|What to bring:
1. You should bring a complete change of clothes, including shoes.
2. Bring a towel. I will have 5 gallons of
water for us to use to clean up after the trip. You will probably
only get wet and dirty from the thighs down for the most part.
3. Bring a head lamp, if you have one. I
have enough flashlights for everyone. I also have a waterproof day
pack that everyone can put their cameras, etc. to keep dry. I am
hoping someone younger than me will volunteer to carry it.!!!!
4. We will leave my house at 7:00 am sharp.
It takes 2 hours and 45 minutes to drive to Elkins. We need to leave
on time because we have reservations at Henry G's Cafe at 10:00. I
have menus for everyone to look at on the way down. They will fix us
anything on the menu.
5. We will be eating at El Gran Sabor, an authentic Venezuelan
Restaurant in Elkins for dinner. I did
not make reservations so that we can be flexible with our day. I do
not have menus but, the menu and photos are on their